Custom Solutions to Suit Your Need
Embrace Solar specialized in the production of high-quality solar cells and solar panels. Our solar panel production lines cover a power range widely from 100w to 550w.
We are able to customize your order based on your unique requirements. We’ll work with you to create a custom solar panel solution that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
EMBRACE SOLAR CO., LTD is a solar panel manufacturer that has been developed for over 10 years. We have rich experience in both OEM and ODM services. Over the past years, We have established tight corporations with many distributors and brand manufacturers overseas.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of solar panel manufacturing, which means we can help guide you through each step of the process, from design to installation.
OEM Service Process of Solar Panels
1. Inquiry: Please tell us your demand to us, and we will feedback in 24 hours.
2. Confirm the order: Our OEM team will work with you to design and engineer a customized platform that will meet your needs.
3. Production: After confirming the order, we start producing your solar panels asap and send photos for reference.
4. Quality Control: Before production starts, we will check and inspect the raw materials. Then, the workers will process them into different parts and components according to their functions. After that, they will be assembled together to form a solar panel. Finally, they will be tested by our engineers before shipping out to customers.
5. Delivery: After your confirmation, we will package and load them on containers and ship them to the destination port.
Q1: What is the average lead time?
A: For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
Q2: What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
Q3: Do you guarantee safe and secure delivery of products?
A: Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
Q4: How about the shipping fees?
A: The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the quickest but also the most expensive way. Sea freight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you the if we know the details of the amount, weight, and way. Please contact us for further information.